Happy Monday everyone! I don’t know about you…but it is a happy Monday for me! Today is my last day of the 2011-2012 school year!!! Now for 6 weeks to catch up on the items that I don’t have time to do while school is in session.
1. Scrapbook for myself
2. Stamp for myself
3. Clean my stamp studio
4. Call customers and see if I can help them with new stampin product (how it works)
5. Plan lots of new stampin classess!!
As always, today is MDS Monday! Our project for today is for Father’s Day. I know it technically was yesterday but I think they deserve more than one day to celebrate!
How did you all spend Father’s Day? We had an awesome time! Kate and I went to the gym at 8:00 am and endured the training of the “Tin Man”. It was an awesome couple of hours. We then went home and prepared a feast for the King!
Paul’s Mom & Dad joined us in the incredible sunshine for a BBQ that included chicken, steak, and an 8-1/2 pound lobster!!
I couldn’t resist making my MDS project using the stamp set called King of The Grill. It was perfect for our day!
………….. Until tomorrow!
I am happy to announce the following open house winners….
1. Simply Sent Card Kit – Patty Gluck
2. Patty Card Kits – Rhonda Howe
3. Sizzix Small Die Box – Eileen Beetz
4. Stitched Grossgrain Ribbon – Cheryl Albee
5. Stitched Grossgrain Ribbon – Olive Blevins
6. Stitched Grossgrain Ribbon – JoAnn Capobianco
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!! I will put your winnings in your order bag when our goodies arrive!
Thanks again to all of you for coming!!!