Ever get so stressed out about a project that you put it off until the last minute and then when it is finally done you wonder why you stressed about it in the first place?
Here is a prime example! Several months ago, I started a home decor club using the Stampin’ Up! exclusive printer tray. Each month or 6 weeks, I design new inserts for the tray and all of the gals that have one are invited to come and make the new inserts. At our last gathering they asked if I would do a St. Patricks tray. Of course I never say no. When I sat down to actually design, I started to freak out because I did not have much in my stamp studio in the way of this holiday!
Thanks to a very talented demonstrator named Susie, I found this very creative Leprechaun. I changed him a bit to fit my needs and I love the way he turned out!
- 1-1/4″ Square punch – Hat
- Bitty Flower Punch – Hat
- Build-a-Bird punch – Eyebrows, Mustache, Nose
- Top Note Die – 1/2 of it then cut in half again
- Scraps of daffodil delight and black for the buckle
- scraps of gumball green DSP for the stockings