Did you know that you can create the most adorable swatch books using MDS? What is a swatchbook?? Well if you have seen our color coach, you know what a swatchbook is. It is a small book that is bound by a metal post and screw. This template was a free upgrade on your MDS software!
If you haven’t updated your software recently you definitely want to make sure you do! How do you do this?
- Open My Digital Studio on your computer
- Make sure you are connected to the internet
- If not prompted automatically, go to the top of the screen and hover over the Help and you should see a drop-down box
- Click on the link that says “Check for Updates”
- Did you know that there is a FREE online users group that you can join? Go to: www.mydigitalstudio.net and you can register for FREE! – You can post questions, find out the answers to questions, see samples, etc.
- Did you know that there are FREE downloads for registered MDS Software owners? You can get all of the new in colors FREE, there are also FREE templates! Go to mydigitalstudio.net and get them!
- Lastly, when you create with MDS you need to share them with me! LOL