Sorry I’ve been MIA for the last couple of days! Life is unbelievable crazy for me! Lots of holiday parties, Kate was in a final performance for the semester at her college, and then she and I attended the Nutcracker at the Providence Performing Arts Center! I don’t think I spent any time at home this weekend except to sleep….which wasn’t much!
I have two posts in one for you today! The first is my MDS Monday! I have been working on the Chenail family calendar and my share today is one of the pages from the calendar! Our challenge was to submit something with stripes or polka dots. I think I’ve used both! LOL
In 2012, Paul & I will celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary! At the same time, Katelyn will turn 23 years old!
Last year at Leadership conference, Shelli Gardner (CEO and Co-Founder of Stampin’ Up!) issued a challenge for the calendar year of 2011. The challenge was to add 16,000 new demonstrators to the Stampin’ Up! family! Well, we are only two weeks away from the deadline and we are about 200 demonstrators shy of our goal. SO….. here is the offer:
1. This offer is ONLY valid for demonstrators that are registered for this years Leadership Conference (that’s me!)
2. The offer is ONLY valid for two days!! Tuesday December 13th and Wednesday, December 14, 2011.
3. Anyone who signs up on my team during those two days can do so at a reduced rate!!!! That’s right, the starter kit will be reduced to $125 for those two days only!!!
4. You must sign up using my online “Join” button!
5. Not only will you get the starter kit for the reduced price, you will also be able to personalize it to your liking AND as an extra bonus, you will receive either a FREE package of Designer Series Paper or a Digital Download of your choice EVERY month for the first year that you are a demonstrator!
Please help me out! I really need you!! Contact me by phone or email so that I can answer ANY questions that you may have! What are you waiting for? Join me now!
……….. Until tomorrow!