Hello my friends!
I can hardly believe we are on the final stretch of our annual Retirement sale!! There are so many stamp sets and accessories leaving us in just 7 days!!! I want to remind you of a couple of things that you may not know.
Stampin’ Up! will no longer be selling individual markers for every color. In the new catalog there are only limited single colors available! I am STRONGLY encouraging you to look over your marvelous markers and think about replacing those with questionable tips on them while you can. If in the future you want to replace one marker and they don’t sell that color individually, you will have to purchase a whole color family to replace that marker!
As you know there are MANY stamp sets leaving us too! Marlene (my assistant) and I have cleaned out the Stamp Closet in the Studio! OMG! I have LOTS of product to sell to you at bargain prices! Your first opportunity to get this product is to come to my New Catalog Open House on Thursday, June 14, 2012! Watch for details tomorrow of how this is going to work!
Also, SU! is NOT retiring ALL of the stamp colors! We have a brand new formulated ink pad that starts on June 1st and they are selling off all of the current stock!
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
- Create wonderfully solid images. The Firm Foam releases more ink onto your rubber stamp than the felt pads. When using the Firm Foam pad, your stamp will get an even, solid covering of ink that you may not have been able to achieve with the felt pads. Please note: if you are using the ink pad frequently you may need to re-ink your Firm Foam pad more often.
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)–just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!
Here is a project to keep you going! A special
thanks to Rhonda W. for sharing this with me!
Rubber Hugs Until tomorrow!!!