Can you guess the creator of this project? For those of you that follow this blog closely or who know me so well….this should be an easy question! The first one to post the correct answer on the blog (not via email) will win a SU! accessory item!!
This project showcases the stamp set called, “Artistic Etchings”. Of course I love this card because of its vintage look and feel. The card base is from soft suede cardstock. It is layered with basic black and then whisper white; although you would never know there is white cardstock because it has been altered so beautifully! I am going to attempt to give you a supply list; however, once the winner is determined I will have to ask the creator everything that was used! lol
- Stamps – Artistic Etchings
- Cardstock – soft suede, basic black, whisper white, rich razzleberry
- Ink – basic black, rich razzleberry, soft suede
- Tools – Labels Collection Framelits, Build a Bird Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
- Accessories – basic pearls, champagne shimmer paint