For the last two days I have certainly felt like I am closer to summer! I have been able to comfortably wear my favorite flip flops, short sleeve shirts, and I even ventured out in a thin sweatshirt jacket! Not bad for the end of January!!!
This project warms me right up! It brings on all the things I love about summer…. “pool party” cardstock that is, sea horses, seaweed, and sea shells! Bring on the beach! A special thanks to Jenn T. from Canada for this great creation. It also uses the Chevron embossing folder for the big shot, the new big shot Clearlit Die called, Happy Whale (the anchor on the medallion), and some of our new natural trim ribbon! Here is a list of supplies:
- Cardstocks – whisper white, island indigo, pool party, calypso coral, crumb cake
- Big shot – Chevron embossing folder, Clearlit – Happy Whale
- Punches – Scallop circle, 1-3/8″ circle, 1-1/4″ circle
- Accessories – 7/16″ natural trim ribbon, pool party embossing powder (seaweed)
- Ink – Versa mark, crumb cake
- Stamps – By the Tide