Happy Wednesday everyone!
Just had to share a different variation of the card I showcased in one of my recent videos! This is a tri-fold card that is perfect for that special person this Halloween!
This is not just a card…it is a work of heart! Be sure to give one to someone that is truly going to appreciate and display this beauty!
This card has lots of pieces so I thought I would help you all out and provide the colors and dimensions of all of the pieces!
If you are a member of my monthly clubs you will be making this beauty with me!!
- Basic Black Cardstock – 1 piece that is 4-1/4″ x 10-3/4″ – scored at 5-1/2″ from the top
- Basic Black Cardstock – 1 piece that is 4-1/4″ x 6″ – scored at 1/2″ from the top
- Witches’ Brew Halloween DSP – 1 piece that is 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic Black Cardstock – 1 piece that is 2-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock – 1 piece that is 2-1/4″ x 3″
- Basic Black Cardstock – 1 piece that is 1-1/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock – 1 piece that is 1-1/2″ x 4″
- Embossing Buddy
- Heat Tool
- Stampin’ Up Halloween glitter (from Holiday Catalog 2013)
- Sticky Strip
- VersaMark Ink
- Witches’ Brew Washi Tape
- Stamp Sets: Halloween Bash & Seasonal Sayings