Have you ever created something that you just couldn’t wait to share it with the world? Well that is how I feel about this project! Being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I get to order my new products a full month before my customers can! This is great for us so that we can create all kinds of new samples; however, it is also VERY difficult because I am busting at the seams to be able to share them with you all!
I actually created today’s project a couple of weeks ago and had to “sit on it” until today!!!! Oh happy August and Happy Holiday Catalog!!! I am sure that after checking out this project and looking at today’s video, you are not going to want to wait to get your hands on these products! You can visit my online store 24/7 to place your order! At the bottom of today’s post is a supply list that you will need to consider when placing your order!
***IMPORTANT NOTE! I made a bit of an error at the end of the video and I want to clarify it so that you don’t have the same problem I did! lol When you use the new stampin glitter you need to follow these steps…
- Stamp in Versa Mark ink
- Sprinkle the wet ink with Heat & Stick Powder
- Using your heat tool – heat/melt the powder (don’t touch it because it is very sticky!)
- Dump your stampin glitter onto the melted heat & stick powder
- Shake off the excess glitter / tap the paper to remove extra
- Reheat the glitter just to be sure it is stuck!
- Basic Black Cardstock – 1 piece that is 4-1/4″ x 10-3/4″ – scored at 5-1/2″ from the top
- Basic Black Cardstock – 1 piece that is 4-1/4″ x 6″ – scored at 1/2″ from the top
- Halloween DSP – 1 piece that is 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic Black Cardstock – 1 piece that is 2-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Vellum Cardstock – 1 piece that is 2-1/4″ x 3″
- Basic Black Cardstock – 1 piece that is 1-1/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock – 1 piece that is 1-1/2″ x 4″
- Square Framelits
- Heat Tool
- Stampin’ Up Halloween glitter (from Holiday Catalog 2013)
- Sticky Strip
- VersaMark Ink
BLOG GIVEAWAY!!!! – Not only will I be giving away the free hostess $$, but a second person could also win a fabulous prize! Anyone that places an order on my website and uses the Hostess Code: JRP4VBEJ will be entered to win a set of the brand new Envelope Liner Framelits!!! This is a $26.95 value!!! Don’t wait — order today. www.stamppattys.com Click on Shop now, enter your order using the hostess code above and you could be one of two lucky winners!