- Cardstock – Pistachio Pudding Item #131294
- Cardstock – Basic Black – Item #121045
- Cardstock – Whisper White – Item #100730
- Punch – 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Item #118874
- Punch – 1-3/4″ Circle Punch Item #119850
- Punch – Scallop Trim Border Item #118402
- Ribbon – 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch Trim Item #130020
- Stamps – Baby Prints – Item #125472 Clear or #128418 Wood
- Ink – Pistachio Pudding Item #131177
- Ink – Basic Black Item #126980
I needed to take a break from the Thanksgiving and Christmas posts to finally share a project that I did recently to celebrate the upcoming birth of one of my customer’s first baby!! How exciting!
Of course, not knowing if she is having a boy or a girl (my instinct is boy–however, I wasn’t feeling courageous enough to create in blue) I decided to create a birth announcement using our Pistachio Pudding and Basic Black card stock!
I really like how they came out! She was totally surprised that our club group would forgo their normal projects to help make a dozen of these birth announcements just for her!
Of course, what is a baby shower without food and gifts?!!
We enjoyed some great food and each other’s company to share the joy that this gal is going to be celebrating very soon! She is actually due on Thanksgiving day. I am hoping that she gets to enjoy her turkey dinner and plenty of dessert and that he or she waits until the day after! lol
Best of luck to Jennifer and her new family!!