Take a close look at that DSP. How do you like the “balloons” I created?
I have to be honest….the DSP is called Watercolor Wonder and it really is nothing more than some watercolor spots! I took my Basic Black marker and hand drew some strings on them to make them look like balloons!
I have to tell you how much I am enjoying the new fringe scissors from the Occasions catalog! Starting now you can also have fun with them! Yup, that’s right! All customers can purchase from the new catalog! What are you waiting for? Order NOW!
Remember, for every $25 you spend either in person or online, you will be entered into a drawing for one of three fabulous new items from the Occasions Catalog…courtesy of me!!
- Cardstock – Whisper White for card itself measuring 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and a 2 x 3-1/2″ piece for tag, Island Indigo about 4 x 3
- DSP – Watercolor Wonder – 4 x 3
- Ink – Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
- Stamps – Perfect Pennants (Occasions Catalog)
- Accessories – Fringe Scissors, Scallop Tag Topper Punch (Occasions Catalog), Island Indigo Ribbon (Clearance Rack)