Hey everyone! So glad you could join me for another of our amazing blog hops!! This month we are all sharing our love of two (or more) step stamping! I don’t know if you have had a chance to look through our newest idea book and catalog but we have an increased amount of two-step stamping sets!!!
I am sharing with you our adorable bear set called, “Baby Bear”. He/She just looks SO lifelike!! I love it! My finished card showcases one of our newest in colors – Flirty Flamingo. As you can well imagine, you could also make this for a baby boy using shades of blue or green!
- 101650 – Very Vanilla Cardstock – 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and as well as scraps for bow & banner
- 120953 – Crumb Cake Cardstock – 4 x 5-1/4
- 119686 – Early Espresso Cardstock –
- 141408 – 2016-2018 In Color DSP Stack – Flirty Flamingo –
- 126975 – Crumb Cake Classic Ink – Bottom Layer of Bear (Stamp 1)
- 126974 – Early Espresso Classic Ink – Top Layer of Bear (Stamp 3) & Banner
- 126956 – Pink Pirouette Classic Ink – Bottom Layer of Bow
- 141397 – Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink – Top Layer of Bow & Greeting
- 104199 – Linen Thread
- 104430 – Dimensionals
- 141483 – Banner Duet Punch
- 141859 – Baby Bear Stamp Set
- 141614 – Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set
Time to hop on over to Janet’s site to see what she has created for you! Click the Next Blog button below!