Hey Stamping Friends!
I just couldn’t resist sharing another awesome creation using the Waterfront stamp set! I just can’t keep my hands off of it!
Today I decided to create a picturesque scene that reminds me of Spring!!! I have certainly had enough of winter and I am more than ready to enjoy the outdoors, camping, toasting marshmallows over an open fire and enjoying lots of time with family and friends!
Also we are about 2 hours from the mountains of New Hampshire, Vermont or Maine, I can envision this place and now I am on a mission to find it! If I do, you can be you will see this project posted again with the real deal photo beside it!
In the meantime, do you want to recreate this project for yourself? Let me give you the list of products/details to help you on your way! Also, for your convenience, I have a shopping list if you scroll down. You can click and it will take you to my online store where you can get your products ordered and delivered right to your door!
- Thick White C/S – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Scored at 4-1/4″
- Garden Green C/S – 4″ x 5-1/4″ – Embossed with Layered Leaves Emboss Folder
- Night of Navy C/S – 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- White C/S – 3″ x 4″
- Mountains – Soft Suede Classic Ink – 1 time full strength / 1 time with left over on stamp
- Grass – Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink
- Water – Pool Party Classic Ink
- Swirl in Water – Night of Navy Classic Ink
- Pine Trees – Tranquil Tide Classic Ink
- Sun – Daffodil Delight Classic Ink
- Sand – Crumb Cake Classic Ink
- Dots – Night of Navy Classic Ink
- Night of Navy Corduroy Ribon
- White & Navy C/S – Labels – the Navy is offset under the white
- STAMPS – Waterfront
Shopping List / Online Store Links:
Until next time…….. Happy Stamping!