Thanks SO much for joining me today! Today is a very special day at the Stamp-Patty’s! It is time for our annual Stamping Out Autism event!! April is autism awareness month and as a teacher, this is a cause that is very near and dear to me! I can not even tell you the number of students that I have worked with over the last 18 years affected by Autism! Won’t you help me to help them?
I am holding my annual fundraising event on Saturday, April 21, 2018 and all of the attendees will be making the five projects shown above. For the next four days, I will be showcasing one of these projects in greater detail! I will provide you with colors, dimensions, etc. Each day I will have the link available for you to make a donation to our team efforts!! Click on the OAR (Organization For Autism Research) below to make a donation to our team! If you would rather make your donation more local, please make it payable to Camp Quinnebaug and forward it to me and I will be making a presentation of all local funds to them at the end of the month!
For today’s up close and personal project, I have selected the one below!
- Card Base – Cajun Craze Cardstock – 4-1/4″ x 11″ – Scored at 5-1/2″
- Lemon Lime Twist Glimmer Paper – 3″ x 4″
- Watercolor Paper – 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Stamp Set – Remarkable You
- Ink – Tuxedo Black Momento Ink
- Coloring – Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils – blended with a Blender Pen
- Copper Trim Ribbon – approximately 8″ long – tied in a square knot
- Copper Foil Butterfly – using the Bold Butterfly Framelits
Shopping List – Online 24/7 Store Links:
Be sure to visit all of the stops on our hop! See what everyone has in store for you!!!
Until next time…….Happy Stamping!