Welcome to Our December 2018 Blog Hop
It is time for another of our fabulous blog hops! This month we are so excited to share sneak peeks of the upcoming Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs!!!!
2019 Ocassions Catalog
Look at how beautiful the cover of the new limited edition catalog is!!! For those of you that live far from me, I took advantage of SU!’s offer to mail them directly to you. You should receive your catalog by the end of December! If you live locally to me, be sure to contact me to get your very own copy! I ordered them and hope to have copies available to distribute the week of December 17, 2018!!
This project uses product from the Happiness Blooms Product Suite. Products include the Memories and More Card Pack, the Bloom by Bloom stamp set, and the coordinating Calypso Coral Satin Ribbon!
The card base is 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. I used one of the memories and more cards (the clover and white stripe) for my background. I selected the connected white dots trim from the self-adhesive die cut sheet and another of the cards from the kit. The small polka-dot card was then stamped on using the Bloom by Bloom stamp set and calypso coral and call me clover inks. I popped it up on the card using our dimensionals!
24/7 Shopping List / Supplies
Stamper’s Dozen December 2018 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamping In My Flops
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Jodi Reinert – Stamp with Jodi
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- BJ Peters – As the Ink Dries
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather “Bee” Stampin’
<!—END STAMPERS DOZEN BLOG HOP LINKS–>
Until next time……. Happy Stamping!