Never too early to think of Spring!
Today I am posting the first of four Butterfly Gala posts with you! Be sure to check back every couple of days to see the next in the series! These projects will all showcase the Butterfly Gala Bundle that is part of the Gingham Gala Product Suite in the Stampin’ Up! Ocassions 19 catalog on pages 34 and 35!
I love using products from more than one suite together! Today this project is a blend of the Butterfly Gala and the Happiness Blooms Suites! The stamped images are from the Butterfly Gala and the color scheme and designer series paper are from the Happiness Blooms! This one of my favorite things with Stampin’ Up! — product coordination!!
Up Close View
At the bottom of today’s post you will find a detailed shopping list of all of the products that I used on this card! Keep in mind, over the next several days I will be sharing three more projects using the Butterfly Gala bundle! You will surely want to have it in order to recreate these beauties!
I’m learning that a card is truly NOT finished if you don’t pretty up the inside too! I did just that with today’s card!
Tips & Trick Video!!
- Night of Navy card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″ – scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″ – Embossed with the Dot to Dot folder – Page 25 Ocassions catalog
- Happiness Blooms – Designer Paper – 2″ x 5-1/4″
- Tranquil Tide Scrap – Using the Layering Circles Framelit create the scalloped circle
- Night of Navy – 1-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Whisper White – 1-1/4″ Circle Punch
- Scrap White to stamp your Butterfies – Make 2 one for the inside as well – Using night of navy and tranquil tide color your butterfles
- Punch out Butterflies using the butterfly gala punch – add to card with dimensionals
- Scrap white – create the greeting!
Shopping List – 24/7 Online Store Links!
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!
Be sure to come back to see the next in my series!