ButterflyGala Series – Post #4
Welcome to my blog!
I am sharing my fourth and final card in the series called, Butterfly Gala! Don’t worry, if you missed any of the other posts in the series, you will find links at the bottom of this post so that you can get caught up!
I like to call this fourth project “Clean and Simple Stamping”. This creation is ideal for new, casual, and avid crafters. Although the focal point is our butterflies, you do have to admit that the grapefruit grove gingham and the crispness of the whisper white paper made this sample a must make! It screams of spring and summer picnics to me. I can’t wait to be able to be outdoors enjoying some warm sunshine and picnic lunch and dinners!
- Whisper Card card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Grapefruit Grove Layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper white layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Gigham DSP – Grapefruit Grove – 3-1/2″ x 2″
- White Flax Ribbon – 4-1/4″ long
- Scrap Grapefruit Grove cardstock – Using tuxedo black momento ink, stamp the butterflies and punch them out with the Butterfly Gala punch.
Tips & Tricks Video!
Supply / 24-7 Shopping List
Butterfly Gala Series – Previous Post Links
Until next time……happy stamping!