Thank you so much for stopping in today! I first want to take a moment to wish you a VERY happy and healthy 2019!! I’m excited to start another year; excited about what it could bring! What are your wishes for 2019? Mine are to stay healthy, happy, and spend as much time with my family and friends as is humanly possible!
Today I am sharing a card that I created for a recent demonstrator swap. I love black and white projects! I just think they are simple but elegant! Today this project is Black and white with a pop of color using the Piece of Cake bundle from the Occasions 2019 catalog page 18. Who doesn’t love a bit of shimmer?!! I couldn’t resist adding some of our clear Wink of Stella after I colored the frosting with our fabulous blends!
Close- Up View
- Card Base – 4-1/4″ x 11″ – I call this a hot dog fold (long ways)
- Black Layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- White Layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″ – It is them embossed with the Dot to Dot textured folder – Pg 25 Occasions catalog
- Stitched Shapes Framelits – I selected two ovals to nest together for the black and white focal point
- Scrap White – Stamp the cake using Tuxedo Black Momento Ink and the Piece of Cake stamp set – Pg.18 Occasions catalog
- Using the Cake Builder Punch – Pg 18 Occasions Catalog, punch out your stamped image.
- Scrap Silver Foil – Punch out the cake plate using the Cake Builder Punch
- Add dimensionals to the back of your black oval and to the back of your cake and plate
- Wink of Stella – paint it onto your cake and give it a delicious look!
- Shimmery black Satin Ribbon – Big Idea Book/Catalog – Page 201
Stamp-Patty Product Shares!
Don’t forget! The Occasions catalog goes live on January 3, 2019! As previously posted, you can get a sampling of all of the fabulous designer series papers, ribbons, embellishments by joining one of my product shares!
CLICK HERE TO SEE MY PREVIOUS POST WITH THE DETAILS! CONTACT ME TODAY!
SUPPLY LIST 24/7 SHOPPING!
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!