Simple But Elegant
A project very similar to this one recently surfaced on one of my social media links and I thought….this would be a great card to recreate and add to my “Share The Love” class! My most recent class was held to inspire others to #makeacardsendacard! Share the love with others! This project is the epitome of #simplestamping! All you need is whisper white cardstock and three ink colors and you can make this card that can be used for almost ANY occasion! I chose to use the Incredible Like You stamp set but you could recreate this project using a set of your choice.
- Card Base – whisper white – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ – Scored at 4-1/4″
- 2nd Layer- whisper white – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Stamp the three circles that make up the flower using Calypso Coral Ink
- Stamp the two leaves Using Pear Pizzaz Ink
- Stamp the line images to the left and to the right of the flower using Tuxedo Black Momento Ink
- Add a greeting of your choice
- Add an optional piece of ribbon – I used calypso coral ombre ribbon
- Add dimensionals to the back of that layer and attach to the card base.
Supply / Online Shopping Links