A blog post that is short and sweet….
For me it is all about simple stamping. This project is the epitome of simple stamping! Only two colors of cardstock, three ink colors, one stamp set and a paper cutter and you can recreate this project in minutes! How is that for simple?
- Card Base – Night of Navy – 8-1/2 x 5-1/2″ – Scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Whisper white – 4″ x 5-1/4″ cut two of these! One for outside and one for inside
- Layer – Square – Night of Navy – 1-3/4″ square
- Layer – Square – White – 1-5/8″ square
- Inks – Night of Navy, Old Olive, Petal Pink
- Accessories – Dimensionals, Wink of Stella
- Stamps – Perennial Birthday – from Annual Catalog
Project Supply List / Online Links for Buying Ease