I love black and white card combinations, don’t you? They are so simple but truly elegant! Today I am sharing another project from a stamp set showcased in the Annual Catalog! I feel so bad for those sets; it’s like they only get glory for a couple months out of the year! Shortly after the Annual Catalog comes out, we are then blessed with the Holiday Catalog and everyone rushes over to it and forgets about the beautiful items in the big book!
Back in November, I was in Orlando for Stampin’ Up! OnStage Live event and I participated in a black & white swap. This is where the idea for this project came up.
- Card Base – Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Layer – Whisper White – 3-3/4 x 5″
- Layer – Tropical Chic DSP – 1-1/4″ x 5″
- Layer – Basic Black – Use the square thinlit in the Tropic Thinlits use the cut out pieces to adorn the card
- Scrap – Whisper White – stamp the small flower in Lovely Lipstick ink and cut out with framelit
Project Supply List / Online Shopping Links for buying ease!