As the days of spring pass by, I am anticipating the warmth of summer and ALL that it has to bring! I’m watching patiently as all of the rain that we have received during the month of April continues to fill the voided space in my swimming pool! We have received so much rain that we don’t even have to run the well pump to fill the pool. Mother nature has done it for us! Time to remove the cover and get ready for lazy days by the pool and more importantly my happy place…..the beach!
Although it is still cold and rainy, there is no place I would rather be than sitting by the ocean! Come on summer! I’m ready for you!
Today’s project was created as swap cards for the recent Stampin’ Up! event I attended in Atlantic City, NJ. I have prepared a list of the supplies and dimensions for you as well as 24/7 online shopping links! As always, if you have any questions about how to build this project, all you have to do is ask!
- Card Base – Coastal Cabana – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Embossed Layer – Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ – Embossed with the Dot to Dot textured folder
- Layer – Crushed Curry – Cut out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Layer – Whisper White – 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Stamps – Water is done using Coastal Cabana ink and the water image from the Fabulous Flamingo stamp set, Chair, Umbrella, beach hat, beach bag – are all from the Beach Happy stamp set stamped with the Tuxedo Black Momento ink and colored with stampin’ blends! The sky was done with a sponge and some balmy blue ink
Supplies / Online Shopping Links
Until next time……Happy Stamping!