Hey everyone! Thanks for joining me for another Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop! This month is full of BRAND NEW ideas!! That’s right, June 4, 2019 we kicked off the all new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog! All us girls have new products to share with you!
- Card Base – Coastal Cabana – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Calypso Coral – 2″ x 5-1/2″
- Layer – Follow Your Art Designer Paper – 1-3/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Layer – Calypso Coral – 3-1/4″ x 3″
- Layer – Whisper White – 3″ x 2-3/4″
- Scrap White for the Marker
Using the It Starts with Art stamp set I stamped the buttons on the card base using Coastal Cabana ink. I also used the Tuxedo Black Momento Ink pad to stamp the spools of ribbon image and the marker. I colored the images using our Stampin’ Blends. See the shopping links below for the specific colors!
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Stamper’s Dozen June 2019 Blog Hop List
- Patty Chenail – Stampin’ In My Flops
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Until next time…….Happy Stamping!