Welcome to the home of the Stamp-Patty’s – Stampin’ in my flops! I am so thankful to have you join me! Today is a great day to visit my blog! You are in for loads of inspiration from around the world! Today is the day of our global incentive trip achiever’s coming together in a blog hop! Not sure what a blog hop is? It is when we develop a common theme (this month is highlighting our new annual catalog products) and we link from one site to another, Simply go all the way through my post and at the bottom you will see the line up of demonstrators in the hop! Click one…but we hope you will click on all eventually!
Christmas in July
Today I am sharing a project that I created for an upcoming Christmas card class that I am holding! The Christmas season is so rushed and hurried so I like to plan well ahead of time! I am holding this class on August 20, 2019. You can attend in person or get it “to go”. The “to go” option includes all of the paper supplies, color photos of the actual projects and step by step instructions for completion! If you need additional supplies, scroll all the way down in the post and use the online ordering links to get the supplies delivered right to your door! If you are interested in getting the class to go, click on the link here: CLASS TO GO OPTION!
A closer look at my snowman….
- Whisper White Card Base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored at 4-1/4″
- Granny Apple Green Layer – 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Pretty Peacock Layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″ – embossed with the Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder
- Pretty Peacock Reversable Ribbon – approximately 6″ long
- Granny Apple Green (focal point) – 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White (focal point) – 2-1/4″ x 4″
Hop On To The Next Site….for more inspiration!