It’s time to Color Your World with Stampin’ Blends from Stampin’ Up! Who doesn’t love color? Who doesn’t love coloring? If you don’t, I hope that when you see my creation it will inspire you to at least try coloring. My favorite SU! coloring tools are our awesome Stampin’ Blends!! Be sure to read ALL THE WAY DOWN! I have given you a link to get my Lots of Cheer Christmas Card Class “to go” so that you can make all of the projects that I have created for this class! You also want to be sure to see all of the other colorful projects created by my fabulous blog hopping group!
Color with Blends and Lots of Cheer
A Closer Look
I love that I can mix and mingle with products from other suites to create a project that no one would expect! In this project I used the Mosaic Tile embossing folder as my background on Poppy Parade cardstock! Who would ever think to use mosaic tiles as a background for a Christmas card? Why me of course! lol
Class “To-Go” Link Here
When you click the link to register, be sure to select the supplies AND the “to go” shipping option! You will receive a printed (color) copy of all projects and instructions, as well as the paper supplies and stamp set!
Hop On to the next Site!
Stamper’s Dozen July 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
<!—END STAMPERS DOZEN BLOG HOP LINKS–>
Supplies / Online Shopping Links