Thanks for visiting with me today! Today I am actually in Mykonos, Greece on a catamaran exploring some beaches I have never seen before! Be sure to follow my Stamp-Patty’s Facebook (www.facebook.com/stamppattys) page or my Instagram (@stamppatty) so that you can keep tabs on me! I will be doing my best to post photos (as wi-fi is available)!
The Phases to Completion
I started by creating the stamped focal point and then backed it with soft suede card stock cut using the layered circle dies.
Next comes the coloring! I used our fantastic Stampin’ Blends. Specifically, I used:
- Pretty Peacock – Lite
- Granny Apple – Lite
- Pool Party – Lite
Which one do you like better? With or without the shadow? I’d love your feedback!
- Card Base – Soft Suede – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Granny Apple Green – Embossed with the Woodland Folder
- Layer – Pretty Peacock – 2″ x 4-1/2″ – punched with the banner punch
- Scallop Circle – Soft Suede
- Top Layer – Very Vanilla – cut with layering circle dies
- Ribbon – reversible Pretty Peacock ribbon
Supply List / Online Shopping Links