Welcome to the home of Stamp-Patty! aka Stampin’ In My Flops! Today I am excited to share the first of a series of five (maybe more) posts that showcase an adorable stamp set called, Birds of A Feather! I am excited to share these posts as I have had a fabulous time creating samples that I am using for a live/in person AND a To Go class! Class details and registration can be found by CLICKING HERE! Register quick! I know it will sell out!
Project 1 & 2 – Halloween Cuties
My first projects are these adorable Halloween treat pouch and matching card. Using our Stampin’ Blends, I made the sweet bird come to life! I don’t know about you, but I think he is the cutest pirate I have ever seen!
Stampin’ Blends Coloring Info:
Bandana – Cherry Cobbler Light
Hat – Basic Black Light
Skull & Vest – Smokey Slate Light
Beak & Feet – Pumpkin Pie Dark
Body – Daffodil Delight Dark and Pineapple Punch Dark
You Can Make Them!
- Card Base – Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Monster Bash DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Banner – Basic Black – 1-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ – Punched with the triple banner punch
- Focal Point – Basic Gray – Scallop Circle Die from Layering Circle Die Collection
- Focal Point Layer 2 – Whisper White – Next Smaller circle die from layering circle collection
- Greeting – Basic Black – 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Greeting Layer 2 – 1-1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
Thank you so much for visiting my site today! I seriously hope that you will return often, better yet SUBSCRIBE!! so you don’t miss a single post. Remember, I will be sharing additional projects with this adorable set!
Until next time……happy stamping!