You might be thinking…Christmas? Already?! If you are anything like me, it is NEVER too early to get started on your holiday cards! As a matter of fact, I have already held my first Christmas card class for 14 lovely ladies! So Christmas 2019 is already underway here at Stamp-Patty’s studio!
Today I am sharing the third of several projects created using the Birds of A Feather stamp set! It is the set that I am showcasing in my next in person and to go class!!
It is a very simple, yet adorable, project! I used our whisper white cardstock and a banner of poppy parade paper and ran the front of the card through my embossing machine using the Subtle embossing folder! It makes the cardstock look as though it is textured! I used our layering circle dies to highlight the adorable Christmas chick!
A Closer Look
When you look at the chick up close, can you see the “fur” on his santa hat? It is 3-dimensional! This was done using a brand new product called PUFF PAINT. It is liquid and when heated with our heat tool, it “puffs” up!!
You Can Make It
- Card Base – Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Scored at 4-1/4″
- Banner – Poppy Parade – 2″ x 4-1/4″ – Punched with Banner Trio Punch
- Focal Point – Poppy Parade – 3″ Scallop Circle Die from Layering Circles Set
- Focal Point – Whisper White – 2-3/4″ Circle from the Layering Circle Set
- Greeting – Poppy Parade – Cut with the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Greeting – Whisper White – Cut with the 1-1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
Want More Inspiration? See additional projects here:
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Until next time….Happy Stamping!