Today’s share is the second in a series of 5 (or more) posts surrounding the adorable stamp set, Birds of A Feather! This set is from our 2019 Holiday Catalog and is one of my favorites. I LOVE to color! It truly relaxes me. My favorite coloring medium is our Stampin’ Blends!
- Card Base – Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Come To Gather DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Banner – Early Espresso – Embossed with the Subtle folder – 2″ x 4-1/4″ cut with the trio banner punch
- Focal Point – Merry Merlot – Scallop Circle Die from Layering Circles Collection
- Focal Point 2nd layer – whisper white – next smaller scallop die
- Greeting – Early Espresso – 1-3/8″ scallop circle punch
- Greeting 2nd layer – whisper white – 1-1/8″ scallop circle punch
Stampin’ Blends Coloring Info:
Turkey – Soft Suede Dark and Crumb Cake Dark
Gobbler – Cherry Cobbler Dark
Beak & Feet – Pineapple Punch Dark
Apron – Cajun Craze Light and Dark
Hat – Basic Black Light and Gray Granite Light
Pie – Crumb Cake Light and Dark
Pie Tin – Gray Granite Light
You Can Make It Shopping List/Links
Other Birds of A Feather Post
If you would like to see the first (Halloween) post, CLICK HERE!
Until next time…..Happy stamping!