Welcome to the best blog hop group ever!!! My friends and I are sharing some incredible inspiration with you this month! We are showing you that your stamps, ink, and paper can be used for more than cards! Today I am showing you an adorable scrapbook layout for halloween!
You Can Make It!
The project started with some sheets of 12 x 12 Mossy Meadow cardstock. I chose three of the designs I liked best in the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper pack and cut strips 3/4″ wide. I placed them on the left side of the left page and on the bottom of the right page. I added an 8-1/2″ x 11″ sheet of Basic Black cardstock to each page and then selected my colors for my photo mats. I chose to back all of them with the Gorgeous Grape and alternate the top layer using Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie! I couldn’t resist using my circle punches to create creepy eyes coming out of the word BOO!
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Hop On To the Next Site
Stamper’s Dozen September 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Until next time…..happy stamping!