Welcome to the home of the Stamp-Patty’s! I am thrilled that you have joined me today! If you are a scrapbooker, you are in for a real treat!! If you’re not a scrapbooker, perhaps we can inspire you to start preserving your photo memories in a fun and beautiful way!
Our theme this month is Seeing Double – that means double paged layouts!! Keep reading to see my creation along with the actual dimensions and specific products used. Be sure to scroll all the way down so that you can hop on to the next blog and continue to be inspired by creators from all over the globe!
You Can Make It
- Page Bases – Very Vanilla – 12 x 12
- Center Divider – Magnolia Lane DSP – 2″ x 12″
- Designer Paper scraps – 1″ x 4″ (12 in total)
- Early Espresso – photo mats
- Very Vanilla – 2nd layer of photo mats
- Letters – Prose Alphabet Dies – Pretty Peacock cardstock
Hop On To The Next Site – Click the Image Below Now!
Supply List / Online Shopping Links