Welcome….to the home of the Stamp-Patty’s!
Today is a great day here at the Stamp-Patty’s blog! It is the day that my talented group of stamping friends share there incredible talents with the world! This month our focus is on Home Decor. Want to see what else you can do with Stampin’ Up!’s stamps, ink, and paper? Then this is the day for you to hop along with us!
I thought a bit outside of the box to create some beautiful holiday ornaments that could also duo for gift packaging tags! How special do you think the recipient of these would feel? I know how much it means to me to receive something that someone to the time to make for me!
Up Close Views
You Can Make It
- Toile Christmas Stamp/Bundle
- Garden Green Cardstock – Cut with 3″ Circle die
- Woodland Textured Folder to texture the garden green cardstock
- Cardboard Coasters (approx. 3″ diameter – Amazon)
- Adhere the garden green cardstock to the coaster
- Stamp the cardinal in real read ink – cut out using the die
- Stamp the branch with espresso ink – cut out using the die
- Mount both the branch and the cardinal to the coaster using dimensionals
- Poke a hole in the coaster to add the ribbon to hang from. Embellish with the green ribbon too!
- Merry Moose Bundle – stamp the moose onto espresso cardstock and punch using moose punch
- Scarf – stamp using real red ink and “fussy cut” it out and adhere it to the moose
- Cut a 2-1/2 – 3″ circle of the red check paper from the Toile Christmas designer paper and adhere to the coaster
- On a scrap piece of vanilla cardstock, stamp the greeting
- mount the moose and the greeting to the coaster with dimensionals
- poke a hole in the coaster – add the gold edged ribbon to hang it from and tie a separate piece in a box and adhere to the front with a dimensional
Want me to do most of the work for you/? I have developed a Holiday Ornament Class! You can get the materials to go or attend in person and make them with me! Here is the link to register for that class! CLICK HERE
Supply List / 24-7 Online Shopping Links
Hop On to the Next Site for more inspiration!
Stamper’s Dozen November 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ