Well hello everyone!
Thanks so much for visiting my site today! I am thrilled to share an original design of mine with you all today! The supplies are minimal but the result is amazing! I hope you will find my creation inspiring!
Using the Sip, Sip Hooray Bundle as well as the Cheers to That stamp set, I was able to create todays work of art! I added a bit of shimmery crystal effects (to make the glass look like liquid) and a bit of our Ice Stampin’ Glitter to make the sugared rim! I’m totally thrilled with how it came out! Below you will find the details on supplies and dimensions!
You Can Make It – Details
- Card Base – Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ – Cut with the Martini die
- Martini Glass – Is stamped using the cut out as a template so that I could position it exactly where I wanted it
- Ink Colors – Mango Melody, Tuxedo Black Momento
- Ribbon – Crinkled Crushed Curry Seam Binding
Supply List / Online Shopping Links so you can recreate!
Additional Posts / Projects Using Sip, Sip Hooray/Cheers
Want to see other post(s) using the same stamps and dies? Be sure to check them out using the links below!
Be sure to come back and visit me!
Until next time……Happy Stamping!