Thanks for stopping by today! I am excited to share the third in a series of posts using the same product bundles – Sip, Sip Hooray and Cheers to that. Today’s sample is recreated thanks to Tami W! This project also showcases the Heat Embossing Technique! Be sure to read my post all the way through so that you will get details/dimensions on all of the pieces of this project as well as the online shopping links, and links to my previous posts for this series!
Don’t you think the gold embossing really makes this project pop?!!! The elegance that is created with ease in this project is sure to delight the creator but more so the receiver of this card!
You Can Make It – Details
- Card Base – Very Vanilla – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ – embossed with Subtles embossing folder
- Layer – Basic Black – 2-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Layer – Gold Foil Sheets – 2-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Layer – Very Vanilla – 2″ x 4-1/4″
- Cheers /Swirls – cut using the die from Cheers to That – basic black and gold foil sheets
- Using Versamark ink and gold embossing powder stamp the image on the vanilla and sprinkle with the gold emboss powder. Use heat tool and hold over image until powder turns to shiny finish. (will be able to feel the raised image when cooled down.)
- Bling – add a couple Rhinestones to create the affect of bubbles
Supply List / Online Shopping Links – to recreate!
Additional Posts / Projects Using Sip, Sip Hooray/Cheers
Want to see other post(s) using the same stamps and dies? Be sure to check them out using the links below!
Until next time….Happy Stamping!