Welcome to the home of the Stamp-Patty’s! Today I am sharing a project that was part of a recent class that I held showcasing two fabulous bundles from the 2019 Holiday Catalog. I usually don’t show project for products that are no longer available; however, I am hoping that my sharing my project I can inspire you to pull out your set (if you have it), or use the layout and a similar set to recreate a project of your own! This project was isnpired by one I received in a demo swap. I apologize that I do not have that demo’s name but rest assured if I did I would certainly give her credit!
You Can Make It – Details
- Card Base – Night of Navy – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored at 4-1/4″
- 2nd Layers – Night of Navy – 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″- Use the “Bubble die” from the Sip, Sip Hooray bundle to create the bubbles as pictured.
- Silver Foil – 2″ x 5-1/4″ to layer behind the bubbles and extend 1/4″ beyond the navy layer (top)
- Silver Foil – 3/4″ x 5-1/4″ to layer behind the bottom edge and extend 1/4″ beyond the navy layer (bottom)
- Mercury Glass Acetate Sheets / Navy – Cut two champagne flutes (from each paper) using the dies from the Sip, Sip Hooray. Layer the navy behind the mercury glass. Adhere the mercury to the navy glasses using mini glue dots and adhere the glasses to the card using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – Using the Story Label Punch you will create a space for the greeting. Adhere to card with dimensionals.
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Be sure to check back in a couple days for another project using the same Bundle of products!
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!