I just can’t get enough of the Painted Poppies product suite! These flowers create some of the most beautiful projects ever! This card is a few layers; however, they are very simple cuts that make you say wow! A bit of white cardstock, poppy parade, and old olive and you are ready to go!
You Can Make It Details
- Card Base – Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored at 4-1/4″
- Striped Strip – Peaceful Poppies DSP – 1/2″ x 5-1/4″
- Poppy Layer – Poppy Parade – 2-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Poppy Print – Peaceful Poppies DSP – 2″ x 5″
- Focal Point – Old Olive 2″ x 3″ / Whisper White 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Greeting – Poppy Parade – cut with the Painted Labels Dies / Whisper White – 3/4″ Circle Punch
- Stamp the poppy focal point with Tuxedo Black Momento Ink. Color with two greens of your choice (I used olive and granny apple), poppy was done with poppy parade light and dark blends as well as a splash of daffodil delight dark!
- Stamp greeting of your choice with poppy parade ink.
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Until next time….Happy Stamping!