Welcome to this month’s hop where our theme is “Sharing The Love”. This theme can mean anything from sharing a project that we love to Valentine’s Day, Weddings, or a project that we made for someone we love. I hope you enjoy the hop as much as we did creating it for you!
The From My Heart product Suite from Stampin’ Up! along with the Parisian Blossoms suite is what is used to create this work of HeART! Be sure to check out all of the details below!
You Can Make It!
- Base – Real Red – 12″ x 12″
- 2nd Layer – Blushing Bride – 11″ x 11″
- 3rd Layer – Whisper White – 10″ x 10″
- Sampler Bases – Crumb Cake – Quantity of 3 @ 3″ X 3″ / Quantity of 3 @ 3″ x 6″
- Love Rectangle – Blushing Bride – 2-3/4″ x 5-3/4″ – Embossed with folder of your choice / Cut the L O V E letters out with dies of your choice
- Heart Rectangle – Blushing Bride – 2-3/4″ x 5-3/4″ – Add a piece of real red ribbon around it as pictured. Adhere a flirty flamingo and a real read heart doily as pictured. Punch two hearts (one of each color) from the From My Heart Speciality Paper (coordinates with product suite) using the Heart Punch Pack and adhere them with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Center Square – Whisper White – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ – Using some scrap white paper, stamp the arrow using black ink and fussy cut it out. Punch a scallop heart (using the Heart Punch Pack #151292) from real red cardstock. Adhere to center of square using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Using another piece of scrap white, punch the smaller heart (Heart Punch Pack) and stamp using real red ink the greeting. Adhere the arrow to the scallop heart, adhere the greeting using dimensionals and adhere the scallop heart to the center of the white square using dimensionals.
- Eiffel Tower Rectangle – Whisper White – 2-3/4″ x 5-3/4″ embossed with the Parisian Flourish embossing folder (#151474) and adhere it to the crumb cake rectangle. Cut an Eiffel Tower using blushing bride cardstock and adhere it to the embossed rectangle. Cut the “Amore” greeting from real red cardstock and adhere across the top of the layers.
- Shiny Red (Bottom Left) – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4 – Cut the square from the real red foil paper found in the Specialty Paper pack. Tie a piece of white ribbon around it and adhere it to the crumb cake square.
- Script Square – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ – using crumb cake ink, stamp the script greeting several times on the square. Using black ink, stamp the shorter greeting diagonally on top of the first. Adhere a heart of your choice using a Stampin’ Dimensional and adhere the white square to the crumb cake one.
- VOILA – done in a flash! Ready for a frame and a wall of your choice!
Supplies/Online Shopping Links
Hop On To The Next Site
Stamper’s Dozen February 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
Until next time….happy stamping!