Welcome back to my site! Happy you joined me! As you may know, I don’t have any little people (children) in my life, but I’m sure that many of YOU do! I’m excited to share a project that I created with the Bonanza Buddies Bundle that can be found in our January to June 2020 catalog! I LOVE the bright colors and the adorable animal images that are part of this stamp set!
A Closer Look
You Can Make It – Details
- Card Base – Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer 2 – Bermuda Bay – 4″ x 5-1/4″ – Embossed with the Subtles 3D embossing folder
- Banner – Crushed Curry – cut with the banner die from the coordinating die set
- Tag – Cut from the Bonanza Buddy DSP – using the coordinating die set
- Koala – Background – Crushed Curry punched with the starburst punch / Whisper white 1-3/4″ circle punch / scrap white stamped with smoky slate ink with the koala image and then I used the die set to cut him out. I added it to the circle with dimensionals.
- Party hat – scrap white stamped with Bermuda bay ink – fussy cut and added to the koala with a dimensioal
- Greeting – scrap white stamped with smoky slate ink
- Sequins – added randomly to add a bit extra!
Supply List / Online shopping Links
Until next time….happy stamping!