Thanks for stopping by and visiting the home of the Stamp-Pattys! I am thrilled to be able to share with you today You are in for some amazing inspiration from around the globe today. While we may all be confined to our homes (unless you are an “essential” employee and still able to work outside of home), you can travel safely today from your computer. I am a public school teacher by day and a full time SU! demo too. This last week has been very challenging adjusting to teaching algebra from home as opposed to face to face in my classroom. I know that I will enjoy this blog hop today and my trip around the globe…without leaving home!
Speaking of being at home, be on the look out for a challenge on my blog! I am going to be celebrating my 15 year Stampaversary and I am going to be having a month long virtual party with specials and prizes! Be sure to come back!
You Can Make It – Details
- Card Base – Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Soft Seafood – 4″ x 5-1/4″ – embossed with Subtles 3D Embossing Folder
- Layer – Petal Pink – 2″ wide by 5″ long – punched with triple banner punch
- Layer – Crumb Cake – 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Layer – Whisper White – 2″ x 3″
- Stamp Bunny with Tuxedo Black Momento Ink / Stamp Greeting with the same
- Stamp grass with Pear Pizzazz ink
- Color Bunny using crumb cake light and dark blends as well as petal pink dark