Are you new to stamping? Not sure how to get started? Are you a veteran stamper but want to make a stack of elegant cards quickly? If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then this is the project for you! Today I am sharing a simple #simplestamping project that involves only one stamped image and the floral focal point comes from the Poppy Elements kit! Add a couple of punches and a piece of ribbon…or not, and you have an awesome card fit for many occasions!
A Closer Look
You Can Make It – Details…..
- Card Base – Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored at 4-1/4″
- 2nd Layer – Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 3rd Layer – Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Tie a ribbon of your choice around the third layer and add it to the card with the others
- Greeting – Basic Black Layer – Cut with starburst punch / Whisper white 1-3/4″ circle punch
- Using the Momento Black ink, stamp the Happy Birthday greeting from the Peaceful Moments stamp set in the center of the white circle
- Adhere the white circle to the black starburst – add dimensional to the back of it and place it on the top layer
- Poppy Element of your choice- add a bit of adhesive to the corner of the greeting, add dimensionals to the poppy element and pop it up along side the greeting.
- Voila! There you have it!
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Until next time….Happy Stamping!