Welcome to our June 2020 Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop! This month we are all paying tribute to the men in our lives! Dad, Son, Father, Brother, Uncle, Cousin…..Sit back, relax, and get ready to hop along with me!
Although I would love to take credit for this project, I can’t. Things have been super crazy with me trying to close out our school year teaching from home due to the COVID-19 situation. I have been working 12+ hours per day and have found little time to create these last couple of weeks. This amazing project came as part of a new catalog swap that I participated in. In was created by Patrice P and I absolutely love it! It showcases our brand new In Color – Bumblebee as well as the gorgeous foiled World Of Good Speciality Designer Paper that matches the suite! The greeting is from a stamp set called, “Well Said” and the geometric background is from the Tasteful Touches set! I love how all of our stamp sets can be intermingled to create such beauty.
I chose this as my “masculine/manly” project because it reminds me so much of my awesome husband! This bumblebee color is pretty close to his precious muscle car and he certainly does mean a lot to me!
Thank so much for visiting my site! I hope that you will return often!
You Can Make It – Dimensions/supplies
- Card Base – Bumblebee Cardstock – 4-1/4″ x 11″ – scored at 5-1/2″
- Layer – Basic Black Cardstock – 2-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Layer – Designer Paper – 2″ x 5″
- Layer – Bumblebee – cut with layering circle die
- Layer – Designer Paper – 1″ circle punch
- Greeting – Very Vanilla strip cut like a banner on both ends
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
TIME TO HOP ON…..
Stamper’s Dozen June 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Until next time…..happy stamping!