Welcome to the home of the Stamp-Patty’s and welcome to another of our incredible blog hops! This month we are celebrating the Red, White & Blue! This color scheme is the American, as well as many other countries, color palette! We chose this color palette because July is the month that the USA celebrates its independence. My project is perfect for anyone born this month! I have created a red, white, & blue Blossoms card!
You Can Make It Details
- Card Base – Whisper White – 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Blossoms Background – Pacific Point – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ – Cut with the Blossoms Die
- Blossoms Top Layer – Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/1″ – Cut with the Blossoms Detail Die
- Greeting – Whisper White – cut with the Tasteful Texture dies and stamped with Real Red and accented with Pacific Point
- Fold your card in half
- Using your die cutting machine and 1/4 sheet of pacific point cardstock, cut the bolder flower (background) using the die
- Using your die cutting machine and 1/4 sheet of real red cardstock, cut the detailed flower (top layer) using the die
- Adhere the detailed (real red) layer to the bold layer (pacific point) with adhesive of your choice
- Using mini dimensionals, adhere the floral die cuts to the center of the card front
- Using the real red stitched ribbon, from the Playful Pets product suite, tie it around the card front as shown in the photo.
- Using the Real Red ink, stamp the greeting for your card on the whisper white die cut and adhere it to the card front using dimensionals as shown in the picture.
Time to Hop On to the Next Site!
Stamper’s Dozen July 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers!
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!