It’s that time! Join me and the Stamper’s Dozen team on our monthly blog hop! This month we are sharing inspiration from the August – January (aka Holiday) Catalog! My project is one to get you ready for autumn! I hate the thought of it as Summer is my absolute favorite! My project was created for a recent swap that I participated in. It showcases the “Autumn Goodness” stamp set and the Guilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper!
Using the Autumn Goodness stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! August-December 2020 Mini Catalog, I created this awesome project. Add some coloring tools (Stampin’ Blends) and you have a masterpiece! Although I am a huge fan of summer, the time does come where we must say goodbye to summer and hello to the colors and flavors of fall. This stamp set helps me do just that!
Close Up View
You Can Make it – DETAILS:
- Card Base – Very Vanilla – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored @ 4-1/4″ – Embossed with Tasteful Textures 3-D folder
- Layer – Guilded Autumn Specialty Designer Paper – 1-1/2″ x 4″
- Layer – Brushed Copper – 1/2″ x 2″
- Focal Point – Early Espresso – 3″ Square
- Focal Point Layer – Very Vanilla – 2-3/4″ Square
- Greeting – Brushed Copper – Scallop Circle Die / Very Vanilla – 1-3/4″ Circle – stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink
- Blends: Vines: Granny Apple Light / Pods: So Saffron Light / Leaves: Pumpkin Pie Dark, Granny Apple Light, Mango Melody Light / Pumpkins: Pumpkin Pie Combo / Apples: Top Granny Apple Light Bottom is Poppy Parade Light / Pears: Granny Apple Light and Old Olive Light / Corn: Mango Melody Combo / Basket: Crumb Cake Combo / Stems/Stalks: Crumb Cake Light /. Highlighting – Top Pool Party Light and Bottom Crumb Cake Light
Supply List / Online Shopping Links:
Hop On Please….
Stamper’s Dozen August 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!