Time for another trip around the world! It is always interesting to see what demonstrators from around the world do with the same Stampin’ Up! products! This month I have chosen to share a Christmas project that I created for a swap I participated in! I have also included a “how to” video so that YOU can easily recreate projects with this same layout! Remember, it is not about what I can do but what YOU can do!! Let me show you how! Don’t Stop Believin’ in yourself!!
How To Video
You Can Make It – Details: Materials & Dimensions
- Card Base – Whisper white – 5-1/2 x 6-3/8″ – Scored with the long side at the top – score at 2-1/8″
- Layer – Green Foil – 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ – Embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder
- Inside Layer – Real Red – 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Inside Layer. Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Red Foil Star – cut with stitched star die
- Flap – Whisper White – 1/2″ x 4″ – scored at 3/4″
- Blends: Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Ivory, Balmy Blue
- Adhesive – Tombow Liquid Glue
Hop On to the next site!
Supply List / Online Shopping Links – Use Host Code: CF4M4VN2
Until next time……Happy stamping!
Beautiful card looks pretty easy