Welcome everyone! Thank you so much for visiting my site today! I am thrilled to join some of my outstanding colleagues on this hop through Autumn inspiration! Although I am an eternal summer girl, I know that all good things come to an end eventually. I will embrace fall through crafting! Today I am sharing a project that I hope inspires you as much as it did me! In fact, it inspired me to create three additional projects and my October class to go! Keep your eyes open for it!
I used the Rock n Roll technique to add the touch of coral to the already Daffodil leaves. I repeated this process on the small leaves to the left of the greeting! See details below on how you too can make this project!
A Closer Look
The base of the card is Crumb Cake and the layers are Daffodil Delight and Whisper White. Below I have given you exact dimensions so that you can recreate this project!
You Can Make It Details
- Card Base – Crumb Cake – 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ – scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Daffodil Delight – 4″ x 4″
- Layer – Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Leaves – Whisper White – scrap
After you have cut and scored your card, fold it in half and stamp your greeting in the lower right corner using Calypso Coral ink. On the white layer ink up your wreath stamp with Daffodil Delight and then “Roll” the edges of the stamp in the Calypso Coral Ink – Rock’n Roll Technique! I then adhered the white and daffodil layers and added them to the card. For the final step, I used the die cut machine to cut the daffodil leave layer and for a final touch I used a sponge dauber to add some calypso coral ink in random spots. The leaves were stamped in daffodil and one of them was Rock’n Rolled in Calypso Coral and the other in Just Jade. They were die cut and adhered with dimensionals!
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Hop On to the Next Site
Stamper’s Dozen September 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!