So glad you joined me here today! It’s our monthly hop around the world! Once a month I am fortunate enough to join together with SU! demos from around the globe to participate in this fabulous hop! I decided that I would share a scrapbooking layout with you all this month. It is fall themed. Here in CT I think we have jumped from the 90 plus degree summer days directly to Winter! YUCK! This morning I woke up to only 34 degrees out side!
Using the Guilded Autumn Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! August – December mini catalog, I created this simple but beautiful double page scrapbooking layout! I love the color combinations that I used! Pumpkin Pie, Merry Merlot, Crushed Curry, and Old Olive! I also added a bit of Copper Foil using the Forever Ferns Dies!
Details – You Can Make It!
- Pages – Pumpkin Pie – 12″ x 12″
- Photo Mats – Merry Merlot, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
- Fence / Wheel barrow – Crumb Cake
- Wheel on wheel barrow – Copper Foil
- Harvest Scene / Flowers in Wheel Barrow – Very Vanilla, stamped with Momento Ink and colored with blends
- Ferns – Copper Foil – cut with the Forever Ferns Dies
- Grass – stamped in Garden Green Ink using the grass stamp from the My Meadow Stamp Set
Hop On To The Next Site
Supply List / Online Shopping Links