Welcome to Stamp-Patty’s! This month my group of hoppers are sharing projects with a specific color palette! Want to get in on the action? Want to win a prize? All you have to do is create project using our color palette and email it to me – firstname.lastname@example.org I need to receive a photo of your project before October 31, 2020. I will then share them with my hopping team and we will select a winner! That winner will be notified by return email and will be showcased on next month’s hop!
You many use 2 or more of these colors but NO OTHER colors in your project. Extra points given if you use all of the colors!
My project was inspired from some time spent away with friends to the Northern Woods of Maine! The foliage was so beautiful and we were able to ride our 4-wheelers more than 200 miles in a couple of days time!
A Closer Look
Details – You Can Make It
- Pages – 12″ x 12″ – Early Espresso
- Squares – 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ – Bumble Bee and Cherry Cobbler
- Top Square Layer – 5-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ – Very Vanilla
- Fall Days Squares – Bottom – 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ – Cinnamon Cider / Top – 2-1/4 x 2-1/4″ Very Vanilla
Shopping List / Online Store Open 24-7
Hop On to Next Site
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops – https://wp.me/p9Yds0-23C
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released – https://creativityreleased.com/?p=5604
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert-As the Ink Dries –https://www.sharonburkert.com/as_the_ink_dries/2020/10/stampers-dozen-blog-hopcolor-challenge.html
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps https://www.carolpaynestamps.com/2020/10/stampin-up-color-challenge.html
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers! – http://keepitsimplestampers.com/?p=5504
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place – https://rachelsstampingplace.blogspot.com/2020/10/a-fall-color-challenge-blog-hop-with.html
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!