Thankful, Grateful & Truly Blessed
Most people only express their gratefulness at this time of the year. Isn’t that a shame? I am happy to say that as a card maker and card sender, I take every opportunity possible to let people know how grateful I am for what they do, what they say, or for just being them! This project was created for someone that I am unbelievably grateful for! I hope she likes it when she receives it in the mail!
I am grateful for my Stamp-Patty’s team, my loyal and dedicated customers (near and far), and for all that God has blessed me with. I am grateful to have health and happiness at this point in my life! Today my team of blog hoppers all have projects for our Thankful/Grateful theme. Sit back and enjoy the hop with these talented ladies!
A Closer View
I love how the metallic ribbon really shimmers and catches your eye. I also like that I was able to create a wreath using the punched out pieces from the Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper.
Details – You Can Make It
- Card Base – Very Vanilla – 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ – scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Early Espresso – 4 x 5-1/4″
- Layer – Mint Macroon – 3-3/4″ x 5 – embossed with the Subtles folder
- Layer – Very Vanilla – 3″ x 4-1/4″ – punched with a 1-1/2″ circle punch on the upper third of the paper
- Using the sheet of paper from the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Autumn Punch pack – punch a series of acorns, and leaves of both colors (cajun craze & min macroon). Layer the punched pieces around the circle and adhere with adhesive of your choice. The greeting is from the Beautiful Autumn stamp set and stamped with Cajun Craze ink. For a final touch, I added a small bow using the Copper metallic ribbon that is part of the Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Pack that is part of the Beautiful Autumn Suite! This last layer is adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Supply List / 24-7 Online Shopping Links
Hop On to the Next Site!
Stamper’s Dozen November 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
……until next time, Happy Stamping!