Welcome back for another great blog hop with the Stamper’s Dozen team! This group of very talented demonstrators from around the great US of A is excited to share this month’s them of Fun with Folds! Our theme leader this month is the talented Bj Peters. The project that I am sharing with you is one that was done for my Winter Weekend Retreat held last month. It was a hit among all of the attendees of the retreat and I am excited to share it with all of you. In addition to my fun fold project, I am share an additional project that we did at the retreat using the same stamping bundle! I love to show the versatility that a single bundle offers!
I had so much fun creating this explosion/box card! The fabulous thing is when it is closed, it fits perfectly into a standard envelope!
I actually decided to use this as my Valentine’s card for my awesome hubby! It shows that I love him more than all the things most women love!
Interested in the supply/shopping list, scroll down! If not, Thanks for joining me! Time to Hop On!
Stamper’s Dozen February 2021 Blog Hop
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!