Welcome to the May 2021 Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop! I hope you are ready for some inspiration from the BRAND NEW 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! This catalog went live on May 4th and is already a huge hit! I am sharing a project that I created for a demonstrator swap!
I used the Beauty of Friendship Bundle and the coordinating Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper to create this beauty! It is a fun fold that is SUPER easy to create! I bet you can recreate it just from looking at the photos.
A Closer Look
While I am in Maui,(May 15 – 25, 2021) if you place an order of $35 or more, on my website using host code: XVHTZBNJ, I will send you a package of Stampin’ Pearls to embellish your next projects with!!
Time to Hop On!
Stamper’s Dozen May 2021 Blog Hop
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- BJ Peters – Create & Feel Great
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
Supplies/24-hour Shopping Links!
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!